On August 20 – 21, at the National Agency for Research and Development took place the event “Discover EU Programme Horizon 2020” organized within the summer school.
The main training topics within the Summer School were focused on the following:
– Registration, administration of the submission portal, selection of calls and partners for participation in the Horizon 2020 Program;
– Writing proposals for projects and essential elements;
– Phases of the project proposal after closing the call. Role of the Coordinator and partners in the negotiation phase of the Grant Agreement;
– Project implementation;
– Reporting the execution of the project;
– Success stories, exchange of experience;
– Instruments related to the EU Horizon 2020 Program.
On August 21, Mrs. Lucia Usurelu, on behalf of ProEntranse, BOND Project Manager, under the H2020, presented complex information about the activities that’s going to be implemented under the LAB experience in Moldova, objectives and results of the project.
During the program presentation, was mentioned about the activities case studies founded on repository of good practices. The BOND Repository of Collective Action is a virtual place where you can find different examples of activities, solutions, case studies, business and other initiatives that bring an improvement, an enhancing of collective action. These actions that are related to bridging and bonding relationships between people may be work in progress, work concluded, just at the start, or even a plan for a project with an expected impact. What unites them is that they have the objective to create linkages and networks for the benefits of the agri-food sector and for rural areas.
BOND Project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under Grant Agreement No. 774208.